What is a special hazard?
Special hazards are risks that create a challenge when it comes to the design and operation of a fire protection system.
When do you use special hazard fire systems?
You’ll need to get specialist advice to create a fire protection system in areas where you:
- Need to protect costly assets – you may have expensive equipment that could be damaged if hit by water or chemicals.
- Are storing or handling flammable liquids; such as refineries, aircraft hangers or laboratories.
- Need to guarantee there’s no disruption to your business
Dayshelf Fire Systems create systems designed to suit the unique needs of your business, no matter what challenges exist – including design, installation, inspection and maintenance.
Special hazards systems can include:
- Total flooding gaseous protection system
- Foam suppression systems
- Water mist fire protection system
To book a technician or discuss your fire protection needs
Call us on 07 5531 1099 or email email@example.com