Whether your project is small or large, simple or complex, our projects division has the expertise you need to estimate, design, and install your fire protection system.
- New developments and construction
- Upgrading of existing systems
Attention to Detail
The design of effective and cost-efficient fire protection systems involves careful consideration of the following:
- Evacuation strategies
- Risk assessment
- Smoke management
- Assessment of special hazards
- Fire fighting – adequate facilities and staff training
- How resistant the building structure is to fire
- Third party certification
- Integration of different fire protection systems
Our fire protection engineers will establish what your individual needs are, and construct designs and project plans to suit. We’ll apply new technologies, extensive knowledge and good judgment, to save you money on construction costs, service and maintenance.
Our experienced engineers design fire safety systems for a range of buildings and industrial applications, including the construction, mining and industrial sectors.
To discuss the fire protection design of your upcoming project:
Call us on 07 5531 1099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org